The Sheffield Wellbeing Service hub is now open at The Sheffield Walk in Centre, Rockingham House, Broad Lane, S1 3PM from 8:00am – 10:00pm 365 days a year.
This is a drop in service, but they are available on 0114 2412700 and ask to be put through to the Wellbeing Service Hub.
Who will I see?
The Wellbeing Team have a wealth of experience from many different healthcare backgrounds. They provide non judgemental advice and listening support and depending on your circumstances, the advisors can signpost and refer you to other specialist services.
What they offer
- Emotional support and listening service
- Support with low level mental health problems
- General wellbeing and lifestyle advice
- Advice and guidance on accessing services in your area
- Support and signposting on weight loss and smoking cessation